If the signer does not meet certain qualifications for the notarization, please do not book an appointment.
- The signer cannot does not have proper and valid identification.
- The signer is not physically present (unless performing a remote online notarization).
- The signer does not speak English.
- The signer is unwilling to swear or affirm the contents of the document for notarizations that require an oath or affirmation.
- The signer appears to be confused, disoriented or lacks the mental capacity to sign documents
- Signer is being coerced.
- Incomplete documents.
Please do not sign documents before physically meeting with Notary Public.
You are liable for the travel/time fee as agreed when booking your appointment. Deposit required on all bookings which is the cost of entire trip charge.
At least one of the following documents are needed to perform notary services.
- Texas Driver’s License
- Texas Identification Card
- Other States Driver’s License
- Other State Identification Card
- Foreign Passports Stamped by U.S. Customs Dept.
- Military ID card
- Inmate ID card
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Credit Cards
- School ID
A credible witness is an individual who can vouch for the identity of the signer who name is on the documents needing notarization. Credible Witness(s) must have valid identification and must appear in person. The credible witness must be able to truthfully swear an oath that he/she personally knows the signer. Please call me for more information about Credible Witness(s).